USG Fortocrete Structural Panels
- Strong-can be used as part of the structure of building carrying both gravity and lateral loads. Tongue-and-groove edges always fit together adding to the strength and stability.
- Fire Performance-one- and two-hour UL-listed fire resistant floor/ceiling designs available with Fortacrete.
- Lightweight-half the density of conventional concrete combined with cold-formed steel framing lowers the weight of each floor.
- Sound Performance-acoustically rated systems available.
- Mold Resistant-Fortacrete is made of cementitious formula that is primarily inorganic to lessen the potential for mold growth even in wet conditions.
- Call 303-935-8575 for quote or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Loadmaster Roof Deck
- Loadmaster is a complete roof deck design, installation and warranty system.
- The patented Terminator System eliminates wood blocking at deck terminations and transitions while stabilizing the area.
- Fully tested and qualified by FM, UL and all major code organizations for wind uplift, noncombustibility and fire resistance.
- Warranty for everything above the wall when used in conjunction with the Total Roof Team (TEAM Panels trusses, Loadmaster, and select roof coverings.)
- Free CompuDesign service to assist designers providing detailed design proposal in hardbound or electronic version within 48 hours after receipt of the architect’s data input.
- Eliminates the problem of shingle venting.
- Installed by certified installers.
For additional information and product brochures on these specialty products, please visit the TECHNICAL INFORMATION section.