Prefinished Exterior Wall Panels
- Ideal construction method for office buildings, hotels, retail, education facilities, hospitals, storage facilities, big box and metal buildings structures.
- Can be utilized over load bearing or curtain wall panel configurations. Typically, the higher the structure, the higher the possible savings in time and money.
- Great solution for fast track construction projects.
- If commitments are made early in the design and construction process, exterior framing and finish schedule has ability to be reduced by up to 75%.
- Structure is dried in faster, allowing inside trades to start sooner.
- Reduces amount of jobsite manpower needed for the incorporated scopes of work by 75%.
- Provides turn key/single source system for the exterior wall system of the building. At the jobsite this reduces coordination and risk as pertains to framing, sheathing, window, flashing, exterior finish and caulking trades.
- Multiple window types and manufactures are available.
- Exterior finishes include, but not limited to:
- Hard-Coat Stucco
- Thin Brick
- Architectural Metal Panels
- Tile Siding
- And more.
- Eliminates the need for scaffolding on job site.
- Incorporates and provides higher level of quality control.
See Video slideshow of TEAM Panels finished panel projects on YouTube:
Hampton Inn & Suites-Denver Speer